Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2019

May 31, 2019- quick rockfish update

Not much time to write tonight.  Fished with my new friend Peter.  Launched out of Wenona on a pretty calm afternoon.  Headed to Bloodsworth but unable to locate the spot I wanted, so we motored south to north side of South Marsh Island.  Same creek outlet we've been fishing.  Outgoing tide, lowq tid ewas 630pm.  Using soft crabs in 5 feet of water, we caught 10-12 rock in about 2 hours.  Four keepers in that time, ranging from 19-21". And yes, Peter out-fished me.  Friends, if you want to catch fish, come out with me.  Most everyone fishing on my boat lately has caught more than me.  Nice job Peter, hope we fish again soon.  

And a shout out to my buddy Dan- we launched his new 21 ft Parker center console on Saturday, honored to be part of that maiden voyage and looking forward to catching many fish on your boat!!  

Until next time, this is #dealislandrandy

No comments:

Post a Comment